Thursday, November 21, 2013

My New 90 - Intro

One of the new features coming in Warlords of Draenor is the opportunity to instantly boost any character to level 90. I will admit I have no idea which faction/class/race I will choose. I'm leaning toward a Warlock on the Alliance side because I've never played that class. Yet, a Monk would be fun considering I haven't left any starting zone I've started with one. The fact that I have no idea how to choose lead me to an idea on how exactly to choose.

I really wish I had more skills in audio production. I have this idea for a 90 second audio segment that could possibly be added to the end of some of my favorite podcasts: The Instance, Convert to Raid. It would be humorous in ways, yet informational in others.

The first idea I had was simply to introduce the segment via a comedic scripted interaction with an imaginary roommate named Carl. The stage would be set with me at my computer looking over Warlords information from Blizzcon:
Intro Music

Me:  Ooo, looks like Warlords of Draenor was announced at Blizzcon. Let's see what's new. Max level to 100, cool. Garrisons? New 3rd grade teacher class? Ok, um, new models. Well, I hope they're model airplanes, that'd be cool. What's this? Boost a character to 90? Hey Carl, you see this? Boost a character to 90!!

Carl: Of course noob, it's awesome, more noobs to troll in LFR. Hehe, noob.

Me: Well, that was informative. So, I guess with this new feature, I'm going to have to figure out exactly which toon I'm going to boost to level 90. Maybe a Mage, HAHA, just kidding, mage, be serious. To be honest, I have no idea. Perhaps in the coming weeks, I may have some better thoughts on HOW exactly to choose which character to boost. Although, if you have some thoughts, hashtag it in a tweet with #mynew90 and/or mention me @mousedivided. I'll collect them all and post them on my blog and we'll get to see some of your ideas oh how to choose which toon to boost. Oh, hey, look I got one already. It's from @DBcarLOL, huh, interesting name. It says, "LOL NOOB, L2Blog NOOB..." AAAHHH, CARL. Well, listen for REAL ideas next week and follow me on Twitter @mousedivided or go to my blog at mousedivided.blogspot.com.

End

Perhaps everything is funny to me, but in my brain, that right there is HILARIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment